Flight Blank Designer Program
An integral component to any sectional screw flight forming system is the accurate calculation of the flight blank. Our Flight Blank Designer Program allows you to input your finished flight parameters and the cutting sizes for the flat flight blank are outputted, both graphically on the screen and as a DXF file to transfer to your cutting machine.
AST’s Flight Blank Designer Program is 21st Century Technology giving you a Virtual Engineer at your fingertips enabling you to remain a step ahead.
Incorporate the cost and time savings associated with the AST’s Flight Blank Designer Program into your sectional screw flight forming to enhance the profitability of your system:
- Discard the ‘Book of Sizes’
- Eliminate the need for trial and error
- Enter your parameters and get an instant result
- Eliminate development time
- Get it right the first time every time
- Free up precious time for money making activities
- Quicker turnaround, better service, satisfied customers
Advanced Spiral Technology’s Sectional Screw Flight Blanks Development Program – Flight Blank Designer – offers manufacturers of Sectional Screw Flights, or those contemplating the manufacture of Sectional Screw Flights, the ability to accurately calculate tens of thousand’s of different combinations of Flight Blanks instantaneously.
- Enter the finished size of your Sectional Screw Flight and click the Calculate button
- A drawing of your Sectional Screw Flight Blank along with the developed size will be generated on your screen
- Click the save button and you can save the Blank Development as an AutoCad Drawing Exchange Format file with a file extension ‘.dxf’ on your computer
- The Blank Development file can then be:
- Imported to your nesting program
- Imported to your cutting system program
- Transferred to your subcontractor for cutting
- Filed for future use